Unsubscribed customers will be synced with HotspotSystem database.
1. Choose Mailchimp as a Trigger
From the left side, choose Mailchimp as a trigger and choose "New Subscriber". On the right side, select "Hotspotsystem.com" as the Action and choose "New Unsubscriber".
2. Select your Mailchimp account.
Select your Mailchimp account which you have configured previosly.
3. Select your HotspotSystem.com account.
Select your HotspotSystem.com account which you have configured previously.
4. Filter your Mailchimp unsubscribers
Choose the list which you would like to be synced with HotspotSystem.com database.
5. Create your HotspotSystem Unsubscriber
Select a Location ID if you wish to unsubscribe the user from a specific location or leave it blank if you wish to unsubscribe the user from all locations. Choose Email as the email field of Mailchimp.
6. Try out your Zap, then enable it.